- “Fasto FIX Block FIXO Jointing Mortar” is a thin bed, high strength, Premixed, quality assured mortar compressing of ordinary Protland cement, specially silica sand and polymers. It is specially German formulated and easily applied, giving a better bonding with higher air entering properties. It replace Conventional Jointing Mortar of 12-18 mm Thickness with highly versatile 3-5 mm thickness mortar.
- Uniform quality and streangth due ti quality control and produce under strict supervision in factory. Easy to handle, mix, transportation save lot of energy which is required in conventional method / system. Available in convenient packing of 40 kg which are easy for company self transportation, handling & use. No special / skill person required for joining of AAC blocks, concrete block masonry. Wall join with Fasto FIX Block FIXO can be plaster or paint eailer compare to wall join with conventional mortar. Wall in which Fasto FIXO Block FIXO has been used gets more strength in lesser time as compare to other materials. Skip the activities of supervision & monitoring the quality of mortar at site.
- Easy to mix and use dry mortar saves Water, Sand, Cement & Time. Joint thickness minimum 3/5 mm against 12 mm to 18 mm in other material. No curing required to the joints after installation in AAC Block Masonry against other conventional Cement. No wastage durong use against conventional cement mortar.
- 1 Appearance : Free dlowing powder
2 Colour : Grey
3 Water Demand : 25% to 27%
4 Workability : Good
5 Thickmess : 3-5mm
6 Hard Dry : 24Hrs
7 Pot Life : Approximately 2Hrs
8 Self Curing : No Additional Water is Required
9 Tensile Adhesion Strength (N/mm2) : After 28 d sc 1.20
10 Tensile Adhesion Strength (N/mm2) AAC Block : After 28 d sc 8
11 Abrasion (mm3) : 424.5
12 Water Absorption by Karsten Tube after 24hrs on Conctrete Block : >4.0ml
13 Coverage : Approximately 120 s1. ft/40kg bag at 3-5mm thickness
- During cold weather, protect finished work from use untill filly cured. Contains Portland cement ans silica sand. May irritate eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged contact with skin. In case of contact, flush throughly with water. Do not take internally, Silica sand may cause cancer or serious lung proglems. Avoid breathing dust. Wear a respirator in dusty areas. Keep out of reach of children.
- Factory bags of this product are guaranteed to be of first quality for one (1) year * if stored off the ground in a dry area at 21 C and 50% RH. * High humidity will redude the shelf of bagged product.