- FastoFix Floor Hardner is specially made with special wearing aggregates having high abrasion and wear
resistance of suitable shape and size. FastoFix Floor Hardner improves the abrasion resistance of concrete by 150%.
Compressive strength of FastoFix Floor Hardener45 N I MM2, light reﬂection is 30% more.
- FastoFix Floor Hardener is applied in two stages.
- FastoFix Floor Hardener is evenly broadcast on the surface of the Concrete when the material
becomes uniformly dark by absorption of moisture from the concrete then this ﬁrst application con
be ﬁoated.Afterﬂoating, immediately FastoFix Floor Hardener is thrown evenly overthe surface. Again
moisture is absorbed and the surface con be ﬂoated in the same way as done before. Final
ﬁnishing of the ﬂoor using blades of power ﬂoat con be carried out when the ﬂoor has stiffened
- Provides o dense and non porous surface.
Forms monolithic bond with base concrete.
Resistance to Oil and grease.
Provides high abrasion and wear resistance hard surface.
Dust proof non slippery surface.
FastoFix Floor Hardener improves the abrasion resistance of concrete by 50%. Compressive strength
of FastoFix Floor Hardene r45 N I MM2, light reﬂection is 30% more.
- Flooring of breweries, food processing Plants, dairies, power stations, chemical reﬁneries, metal
plating, air craft hangers, laboratories etc. Industrial areas subjected to heaviest trafﬁc like loading
boys, trucking lanes, workshops, machine shops, ramps and spillways etc.
- Form : Powder
Base : Cementitious
Bulk Density : 2100kg/m3
Chloride contents : Nil
Colour : Grey, Brick red, Green, Yellow
LightTrafﬁc : 3.0 kg/sq.m
Medium trafﬁc : 5.0 kg/sq. m
HeavyTrafﬁc : 7.0kg/sq. m
Safety : non toxic, non ﬂammable.
- Factory sealed bag of this product are guaranteed to be ofﬁrst quality forTwo (2) year* if stored off the ground in a dry area.
* High humiditywill reduce the shelf life of bagged product.