- It is a premixed ready to use cement based mortar for external as well as interal plaster which ensures quality consistency. it is a mixture of graded insert fillers, additives and binder, has excellent impermeability characteristics, increases plastic life of mortar and reduces drying shrinkage cracks. It is free frim corrosion inducing substances and can be used with plastering machines.
- It is a premixed ready to use cement based mortar for external as well as internal plaster which ensures quality consistency.
Uniform quality and strength due to quality control and produce under strict supervision in factory.
Easy to handle, mix, transportation save lot of energy which is required in conventional method / system.
Available in convenient packing of 40 kg which are easy for company self transportation, handling & use.
Wall Plaster with Fasto Fix Ready Plaster can be paint eailer compount to wall Plaster with conventional mortar.
Wall in which Fasto FIX Ready Plaster has been used gets more strength in lesser time & lesser curing as compare to other materials.
Skip the activities of supervision & monitoring the quality of mortar at site.
Labour cost can be reduce.
Preparation is simple, just add water.
Mixing can be done manually or by stirrer.
- Easy to mix and use dry mortar saves Water, Sand, Cement & Time.
Joint thickmess minimum 8/12 mm against 15 mm to 25 mm in other material.
No wastage during use against conventional cement mortar.
- 40kg HDP Bag
Just add 22% - 25% water in 40kg Fasto Fix Ready Plaster bag.
- Coverage of Fasto FIX Ready Plaster is 18-20sq ft. / 40kg bag.
- 1 Appearance : Greyish granular powder
2 Binder : Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC)
3 Aggregate : 0.5-3mm Silica Sand Standard
4 Additivies : Water soluble Additives to improve workbility, Adhension & Durality
5 Bulk Density : 1.4-1.6
6 Compressive Strength : >18.65N mm2 @ 28Days
7 Coverage : 0.16-0.20kg/sqft./mm
8 Coat Thickness : 8-12mm
9 Pot Life : 2hrs
10 Water Demand : 16% to 20% by Weight
11 Compatibility : Any Good Quality Putty and paint can be applied subsequently over Fasto FIX Ready Plaster.
- During hot weather, cure the surface with light spraying of water.
Contains Portland cement. May irritate eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged contact with skin. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
Do not take internally. Avoid breathing dust. Wear a respirator in dusty areas.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Factory bags of this product are guaranteed to be of first quality for one (1) year * if stored off the ground in a dry area. * High humidity will redude the shelf of bagged product.